the north face promo code The North Face Women´s shoes Après-ski , The North Face Ultra Extreme II Goretex Après ski TNF Black / Blue Iris Women´s shoes,the north face gloves,Fantastic savings the north face borealis,Discount Save up to
High protection on frozen winter trails meets lightweight performance with this waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX hiker featuring Duratherm insulation and a super-grippy Vibram Icetrek outsole. The highly durable PU-coated leather and ballistic nylon upper features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Duratherm insulation to keep your feet warm and dry in the coldest, wettest days on the mountain. Meanwhile, the TPU CRADLE technology with full-foot Pebax Snake Plate and a Vibram Icetrek outsole delivers the stability and traction you need on the toughest winter trails. Read the full product feature list below.
- PU-coated leather and ballistic nylon upper
- GORE?TEX waterproof breathable membrane with Duratherm insulation
- TPU quarter weld
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE GUIDE
- TPU CRADLE heel-stability technology with full-foot Pebax Snake Plate
- Vibram Icetrek outsole
- Approximative Weight: pair: 714 g *based on Men’s 9
- Snake Plate: The patent-pending Snake Plate consists of a forefoot plate that winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot. Because it is not one solid element, it is not as uncompromisingly rigid from side to side and front to back. The result is a forefoot plate that allows the foot to do what it is physiologically designed to do: flex, bend, and contort to changing terrain. At the same time, the Snake Plate delivers rigidity where and when it is still needed. The thickness, composition and size of the Snake Plate vary from style to style as appropriate. For example, a thicker, more rigid Snake Plate addresses the technical, ever-changing demands of a mountain run. A thinner, more flexible Snake Plate reconciles flexibility with a decreased demand for protection while on smoother dirt paths.
- Vibram Outsole Technologies: The North Face collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram Humbolt Outsole, Vibram Mikeno Outsole, Vibram Walsh Outsole, and Vibram Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
- Garments engineered with GORE-TEX product technology are durably water- and windproof, combined with optimised breathability. Enduring products that maximise protection and comfort for the wearer.
- The two-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX products is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining, which ensures better wearing comfort and versatility.
Buy your favorite Women´s shoes models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of The North Face Ultra Extreme II Goretex. If you have any doubt in buying The North Face Ultra Extreme II Goretex, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
The North Face - Women´s shoes - Après-ski, Color: black